Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Back to traveling by bus

Yes after unfortunate accident when my bike was stolen in 5 munutes , in front of crowd and local supermarket I am back to travaling by bus. It took me 1:30 hours to work and 2 hours from work. nearly 4 hours of my 24 hour day. I am keeping saying that my day is 24 hours. Like everybody else's. Someone said time is only equal thing that all people have. 24 hours a day. That is really true. But if ou spend 4 hours on traveling every day liek me, it means you give up that equality for nothing. you make it inequal.

Today I reported my bike to police, described to the smallest detail. You know what, yesterday after accident on my way home 30 meters from sainsbury I came across with 5-6 guys wondering around on their bykes. They asked me if I would like to buy it back if they find it. I said why not, maybe. They asked how much I am willing to pay for that. I said no more than 20 £. And they sad "You knowprobably we won't find it" :) I know because price I said wass not enought for all of them.

Also there is a good side on this story. It gave me opportunity to look for a rent near my work. And I am looking forward to find suitible room close by. Which will return my 4 hour travel time back to me. And I will be able to use those 4 hours from 24 hour day. Which can be used to write 4 more blogs and increase my income by five times.

No comments: