Saturday, August 12, 2006

Holiday Stop number one Istanbul

Today I get to Istanbul. It is really hot. Read prev sentence couple times and I am sure you will feel it. I met my mates here, I really missThey all doing ed them in a year. They all doing well. Also I need to mention high security level in London airport. Which is good for your security but sometime bit annoying. There is Turkish phrase, "Gulu seven dikenine katlanir" which is "If you like roses, get used to needls" or something like that. I want to share my first photos from here.

First image is first water pipe system in the world as far as I know. I forget datails as usual. And second one is view near Galata Tower.

By the way I am looking for a goot photo spot in istanbul. If you have suggestions please let me know.

No comments: