Sunday, August 06, 2006

I feel great!

Recently I found an interview with Jonathan Harris and Sepandar Kamvar who launched www.wefeelfine.org to visualise the blogging community’s feelings. It is amazing. To show people's felling all over the world and categorise them in several interesting categoies. Sex, age, location, feeling, weather etc. They presented all this data in interesting and illustrative way.


In the interview with .NET magazine they describe how they come up with idea and how it works. Also back end of the web site that collects data from various blogs and journals containing phrase ‘I feel’ and ‘I am feeling’ and acquiring data from profile page on blog providers web site.
Well I need to express myself as well, to add my fingerpronts on it. I feel excited to be able to find so much feelings on wefeelfine.org web site, it is great pleasure to know that we all feel great :) .

I hope that sentence also will take its place among other feelings.

No comments: